TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Style Authority (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents over the age of 16 (sixteen) in possession of a valid identity document.
3. The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
5. By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from Style Authority. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
7. The Competition commences on 11th March 2019 and runs until the 30th June 2019. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
8. To enter, participants will be required to:
Visit the Style Authority website (www.styleauthority.co.za) and enter the competition via the competition entry guidelines held there.
9. The Prizes are neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute Prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
10. A minimum donation of R25.00 will qualify you for five additional entries (See Competition page to enter).
11. Participants must enter in their correct contact details. If a Winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner in terms of the rules.
12. This promotion is available at www.styleauthority.co.za
13. For queries on entry, please email email@example.com
14. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed or electronically corrupt entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
15. A one-of-a-kind designer gown by Gert-Johan Coetzee, custom-made for up to the value of R45000.
19. The ‘Prize Winner’ will be selected by means of a random draw on the 1st July 2019.
20. The ‘Prize Winners’ will be required to provide their name, ID number, Copy of their identity document, contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
21. The ‘Prize Winners’ will be notified via email where the ‘Prize Winners’ will be required to verify their details and provide a contact telephone number. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize Winners via email once every day for 3 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the ‘Prize Winners’ cannot be contacted during this period, the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
DELIVERY OF PRIZES
22. The ‘Prize Winners’ will be notified of the prize via email. The winners will need to present their ID in order to collect the prize. Further instructions on how the process of the prize will roll out will be explained and discussed.
23. The ‘Prize Winner’ will be contacted by the promoter as to how they will be receiving their prize and how the full process will roll out.
24. The Promoter may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these Rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prizes and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
25. Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to provide required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements prior to the completion dates, will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise falsifying data.
27. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org
29. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
30. In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal value.
31. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
32. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
33. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
34. A copy of these terms and conditions can be found on the Style Authority website www.styleauthority.co.za
35. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Rafflecopter or Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Rafflecopter or Facebook.
36. All participants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.