by Jessica Gaertner - March 13, 2023 Fashion News
The 2023 Oscars concluded the award season and stars made sure to make headlines with their (not so red) carpet looks, resulting in not just celebrating the best in film, but also the very best in fashion. Below are some of my absolute favourite ensembles from the event.
1. Rihanna shows off her baby bump once again in a contemporary Alaïa dress.
2. Jessie Buckley wore a sheer, embellished Rodarte dress which is hands down one of my favourite looks of the evening.
3. Cate Blanchett dazzled in Louis Vuitton. I adore the metallic aqua hue she opted for.
4. Once again, Nicole Kidman proving she is the queen of the Oscars red carpet. She absolutely stunned in this sequinned Armani gown. Like seriously, does this woman even age at all?
5. Mindy Kaling is showing off her slender physique in this almost bridal looking, crisp white gown by Vera Wang.
6. Cara Delevigne looked like an absolute goddess in this! Her Elie Saab gown had the perfect combination of volume and classic elegance.
7. Emily Blunt is the epitome of ‘less is more’ in this simple, sleek Valentino ensemble.
8. Halle Bailey channels her inner Cinderella in this tulle, baby blue dress by Dolce & Gabbana.
9. Er ma gerd. Florence Pugh was definitely one of the number one show stoppers at the event. She was dressed in a Valentino Couture gown that was finessed with diamonds from Tiffany & Co.
10. White, bridal inspired looks seemed to dominate the red carpet this season. Sofia Carson dons every bride’s dream dress in this heavenly Giambattista Valli look.
11. Continuing the whole wedding vibe is Tems wearing Lever Couture. For those who know me, yes, this will most likely be something I’d wear on my big day.
12. Ah, the glorious Jessica Chastain, wearing a dress from one of the best designer brands to have ever graced the planet: Gucci.
13. Lady Gaga was the ultimate gothic princess in Versace. I honestly cannot fault this look. And as an American Horror Season 5 fan, I can quite honestly say that I’m obsessed!